18th Annual Shamrock Scramble 5K Run/Walk to benefit Kay's Kamp! The Del-One Foundation is sponsoring the 18th Annual Shamrock Scramble 5K Run/Walk which will be held on Saturday, March 19, 2016 at Wild Quail Golf & Country Club in Camden-Wyoming. Proceeds will benefit Kay's Kamp, a camp dedicated to providing children ages 5-17 currently battling cancer and those now in remission the opportunity to participate in a unique camping experience.
The Del-One Foundation is also looking for sponsors for this event. Click Here for a brochure with additional details on sponsorships.
Charities Supported in 2015
* Delaware SPCA (www.delspca.org), an organization dedicated to the elimination of animal cruelty, neglect and overpopulation by providing services for people and their companions.
* Kay's Kamp (www.kayskamp.org), a camp which provides children ages 5-17 currently battling cancer and those now in remission the opportunity to participate in a unique camping experience promiting fun and normalcy - free of charge.
* Down Syndrome Association of Delaware (www.dsadelaware.org), an organization which promotes the understanding, inclusion and acceptance of people with Down Syndrome.
* Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (www.jdrf.org/delaware), focused on improving lives and curing Type 1 diabetes.
* Foundation for a Better Tomorrow (Out of the Darkness), (www.ffabettertomorrow.org), an organization on a mission to improve the lives of Delawareans who have been impacted by mental illness and disabilities.
Forms and Documents
Click here to view the by-laws of the Del-One Foundation.