Taylor Swift Concert Ticket Giveaway
To enter for a chance to win 2 tickets to see Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour July 14, 2018:
- Follow our Instagram page @delonefcu
- Create a post on Instagram showing why you should win 2 tickets to see Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour.
- Tag @delonefcu and use hashtag #delonereputation in your post!
- Official Rules
THE DEL-ONE “Win Taylor Swift Tickets” CONTEST
NO PURCHASE/TRANSACTION NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON.
CONTEST PERIOD: The Del-One “Win Taylor Swift Tickets” (“CONTEST”) begins immediately and ends at 12:01 a.m. ET on July 1st, 2018 (“Contest Period”).
ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years or older as of the date of their entry. The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win: Officers, directors, independent contractors and employees of Del-One Federal Credit Union ("Del-One" or “Sponsor”), and it’s subsidiaries and affiliated companies; it's distributors, contractors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, and promotional agencies and other individuals or entities involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of the Contest (collectively, “Sponsor & Others”) and all of their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, in- laws, and/or the household members of each).
The Contest is intended solely for viewing and participation in the United States and shall be construed and evaluated solely under United States federal, state and local laws. The Contest is void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. A “Qualified Entry” is defined as making an Instagram post showing why you should win two tickets to see a Taylor Swift concert on July 14, 2018. You must be following our Instagram page @Delonefcu, tag @Delonefcu and use hashtag #delonereputation in your Instagram post.
- HOW TO ENTER: No purchase or transaction is necessary to enter or When you create a Qualified Entry as described in the paragraph above, and post it by July 1 2018 at 12:01 am, you will automatically be entered. By submitting an Entry, you agree to these terms and Official Rules for this Contest, and to the decisions made by the Sponsor. You further agree that there is no appeal or manner to object to the decision, opinions, or determinations of the Sponsor. Videos will be judged creatively by a panel of Del-One employees.
- PRIZES AND ACTUAL RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”): The prize is two tickets to see the Taylor Swift Reputation Tour at the Lincoln Field in Philadelphia on Saturday, July 14, 2018. The prize has a fair market value of $250. A person who wins a prize through any Sponsor-sponsored promotions with cumulative value equal to or greater than $600 in a calendar year will receive an IRS 1099 Tax Form. The winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize No prize substitution or transfer of prizes permitted except at sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- ODDS: The odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received by date of the drawing and compliance with the exact requirements of these Official Rules.
- NOTIFICATION/AFFIDAVITS: Potential winners will be notified by Instagram direct message, telephone, S. mail, or email. All potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and being declared an official winner is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility/compliance (including providing his/her Social Security Number for tax purposes) and a publicity/liability release (“Release”), as allowed by law, within two (2) days of notification attempt or he/she will forfeit the prize. In the event of prize forfeiture, a potential winner is unreachable, the prize notification is undeliverable, or if a potential winner declines acceptance of the prize, Sponsor may award the prize to a randomly selected alternate potential winner. All potential winners of the Contest are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection and verification of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. All materials submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, delayed, inaccurate, incomplete, postage due, or misdirected Entries, interrupted or unavailable network servers involved in posting Qualified Transactions, processing Entries, internet access, or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer transmissions/failures of any kind or jumbled, scrambled, or misdirected Entries, or for phone, electrical, network, computer hardware or software or program malfunctions, inability to upload or download any information in connection with participating in the Contest, failures or difficulties or for other errors, omissions,
interruptions, or deletions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic or for any damage to any person or person’s computer or property related to participating in the Contest. Sponsor is not liable for any Qualified Transactions that are lost or misdirected, fail to enter the system for any reason, or are processed reported or transmitted late or incorrectly for any reason. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any internet connectivity costs, credit card costs, dial-up access costs, or upload fees. Persons found tampering with, abusing any aspect of this Contest, or violating these Official Rules will be disqualified and may be subject to prosecution. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR ACCEPTANCE OR USE/MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering this Contest and/or accepting a prize as a selected winner, each entrant/winner agrees that he/she has read these Official Rules and that he/she will be strictly bound by them. Sponsor's decisions shall be final in all matters pertaining to this Contest and any/all prizes By accepting a prize, winners grant Sponsor the right to use their individual names, addresses, photographs, and likenesses for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes and for any other such purposes as Sponsor so determines, in any and all media worldwide without limitation, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, viruses, tampering, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible Qualified Transaction entries, bonus entries, and all mailed entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- DISPUTES: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS CONTEST OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN DELAWARE; (2) ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES HIS/HER RIGHT TO CONTEST JURISDICTION; (3) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CONTEST BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (4) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of
- PRIVACY: Any personally identifiable information collected during your participation in this Contest will be collected by Sponsor and used by it and its agents for purposes of the proper administration and fulfillment of the
- GENERAL RELEASE: Each entrant hereby agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor & Others, from any claims, actions, damages, losses, or injury of any kind, including, but not limited to, personal injury or death resulting from participating in the Contest or from acceptance, use, or misuse of a prize awarded or participation in any prize-related activity. This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income, or profit; loss or damage to property; and/or claims of third parties. Entrants agree that Sponsor & Others have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express, or implied (including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the Contest or to any prize. Under no circumstances should entrants give their Card account number, or any information regarding their account, over the phone or via mail, in connection with this
- WINNERS LIST: For a Winners List, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, postmarked no later than July 31, 2018 to: Del-One Win Taylor Swift Tickets Contest, Attn. Innovation Dept., 270 Beiser , Dover, DE 19904. The Requests must be received no later than July 31, 2018.
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Contest is Del-One Federal Credit Union, 270 Beiser Blvd., Dover, DE 19904