Two Chances to WIN an iPad Pro in time for the Holidays!
How would you like to enjoy an iPad Pro this holiday season? Do you currently take advantage of Del-One's enhanced digital services? WIN for yourself or to give as a gift! See more details below!
First Drawing: Friday, November 24, 2017
Second Drawing: Friday, December 22, 2017
We've enhanced our digital banking services.
To enter for a chance to win an iPad Pro use one of the following Del-One digital services:
- Process your cash or check deposit through our ATM or ITM
- Skip the lines and save time by using our ATM or ITM! Your cash deposits receive immediate availability!*
- Snap a picture to deposit your check through our Mobile App!
- Talk about convenience! Make your deposit at the comfort of your own home!
- Make a Loan Payment through ACH or Account Transfer
- Let’s help you get set up with alternative loan payment options that will save you a visit to the branch!
*At Select ATMs
Do you have a question or two? A quick visit to one of our branches or a phone call will get you any additional information you need.
*Member must remain in good standing during the entry period and at time of drawing. Any member that falls out of good standing status at any time during the entry period is ineligible to participate in the contest.
- Process your cash or check deposit through our ATM or ITM
- Official Rules
THE DEL-ONE iPAD PRO (OR $1,000 VISA GIFT CARD) GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE/TRANSACTION NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Del-One iPad Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 10, 2017 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on December 21, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years or older as of the date of their entry. The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win: Officers, directors, independent contractors and employees of Del-One Federal Credit Union ("Del-One" or “Sponsor”), and it's subsidiaries and affiliated companies; it's distributors, contractors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, and promotional agencies and other individuals or entities involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sponsor & Others”) and all of their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, in- laws, and/or the household members of each). The Sweepstakes is intended solely for viewing and participation in the United States and shall be construed and evaluated solely under United States federal, state and local The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. An eligible Del-One Federal Credit Union member (“Member”) for the purposes of the Sweepstakes is defined as a Del-One Federal Credit Union, share holder, in good standing (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), as of date of entry and prize award. A “Qualified Transaction” is defined as a) Processing a cash or check deposit to a Del-One account through a Del-One ATM or ITM (ITM should be used as ATM session); b) Capturing a picture to deposit your check through the Del-One Mobile App; c) Making a Del-One Loan Payment through ACH or Account Transfer.
3. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase or transaction is necessary to enter or win. There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period:
Entry Method 1: You will automatically earn one (1) entry for each Qualified Transaction during the Sweepstakes Period.
Entry Method 2: To enter without making a Qualified Transaction or bonus entry, hand print your name, complete mailing address, email address, telephone number, and date of birth on a plain 3”x5” piece of paper and mail it in a hand-addressed stamped envelope to: The Del -One iPad Pro, Giveaway, Attn. Marketing Dept., 270 Beiser Blvd., Dover, DE 19904. Mailed entries must be postmarked by December 14, 2017 and received by December 21, 2017, to be eligible for the prize drawing. There is a limit of one (1) entry per mailing envelope. There is no limit to the total number of entries an entrant may submit via this non-purchase method of entry. Mechanically reproduced mailed entries are automatically void. Illegible mailed entries are void. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, misdirected, returned, or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. All entries will carry forward from the first drawing on November 24, 2017 to the second drawing of December 22, 2017. All Qualified Transaction entries and mailed entries submitted shall herein be referred to as the “Entry” or “Entries”. By submitting an Entry, you agree to these terms and Official Rules for this Sweepstakes, and to the decisions made by the Sponsor. You further agree that there is no appeal or manner in which to object to the decision, opinions, or determinations of the Sponsor.
4. PRIZES AND ACTUAL RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”): Each prize has a fair market value of $1,000.00. The winners will receive an IRS 1099 Tax Form in the mail for the value of the prize, to be processed in the year in which he/she receives the prize. Any person who wins prizes through any Sponsor-sponsored promotions with cumulative value equal to or greater than $600 in a calendar year will receive an IRS 1099 Tax Form. The winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize No prize substitution or transfer of prizes permitted except at sole discretion of the Sponsor.
5. RANDOM DRAWING WINNER SELECTION/ODDS: Sponsor will conduct each Prize
Prize Drawings: Each of the two Prize Drawings will be will be conducted from among all eligible Entries received by the date of the Drawing. All drawing entries will be carried forward to the final drawing. The odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received by date of the drawing and compliance with the exact requirements of these Official Rules.
6. NOTIFICATION/AFFIDAVITS: Potential winners will be notified by telephone, S. mail, or email. All potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and being declared an official winner is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility/compliance (including providing his/her Social Security Number for tax purposes) and a publicity/liability release (“Release”), as allowed by law, within two (2) days of notification attempt or he/she will forfeit the prize. In the event of prize forfeiture, a potential winner is unreachable, the prize notification is undeliverable, or if a potential winner declines acceptance of the prize, Sponsor may award the prize to a randomly selected alternate potential winner. All potential winners of the Sweepstakes are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection and verification of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. All materials submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, delayed, inaccurate, incomplete, postage due, or misdirected Entries, interrupted or unavailable network servers involved in posting Qualified Transactions, processing Entries, internet access, or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer transmissions/failures of any kind or jumbled, scrambled, or misdirected Entries, or for phone, electrical, network, computer hardware or software or program malfunctions, inability to upload or download any information in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes, failures or difficulties or for other errors, omissions, interruptions, or deletions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic or for any damage to any person or person’s computer or property related to participating in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not liable for any Qualified Transactions that are lost or misdirected, fail to enter the system for any reason, or are processed reported or transmitted late or incorrectly for any reason. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any internet connectivity costs, credit card costs, dial-up access costs, or upload fees. Persons found tampering with, abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or violating these Official Rules will be disqualified and may be subject to prosecution. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner or Entry based on an automatic Entry, the winning Entry will be declared made by the Member who is the primary party on the account that was used to make the applicable Qualified Transaction, as determined solely by Sponsor’s records. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTANCE OR USE/MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize as a selected winner, each entrant/winner agrees that he/she has read these Official Rules and that he/she will be strictly bound by them. Sponsor's decisions shall be final in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes and any/all prizes By accepting a prize, winners grant Sponsor the right to use their individual names, addresses, photographs, and likenesses for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes and for any other such purposes as Sponsor so determines, in any and all media worldwide without limitation, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, viruses, tampering, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible Qualified Transaction entries, bonus entries, and all mailed entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
9. DISPUTES: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN DELAWARE; (2) ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES HIS/HER RIGHT TO SWEEPSTAKES JURISDICTION; (3) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (4) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of
11. GENERAL RELEASE: Each entrant hereby agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor & Others, from any claims, actions, damages, losses, or injury of any kind, including, but not limited to, personal injury or death resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, use, or misuse of a prize awarded or participation in any prize-related activity. This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income, or profit; loss or damage to property; and/or claims of third parties. Entrants agree that Sponsor & Others have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express, or implied (including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes or to any prize. Under no circumstances should entrants give their Card account number, or any information regarding their account, over the phone or via mail, in connection with this
12. WINNERS LIST: For a Winners List, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, postmarked no later than January 15 2018, to: Del-One iPad Pro Giveaway, Attn. Marketing Dept., 270 Beiser , Dover, DE 19904. The Requests must be received no later than January 31, 2018.
13. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Del-One Federal Credit Union, 270 Beiser Blvd., Dover, DE 19904