The Georgetown Branch is currently undergoing renovations, along with the rest of the Georgetown Plaza. The branch is still open during renovations. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.
Become a Select Employer Group
A Beneficial Partnership Can begin today with 2 easy steps!
Check out the Benefits to Employer and Employee sections if you haven't already. A short form and letter are all that are needed once you decide to partner with Del-One Federal Credit Union! The form is available below or you can click on 'Request an On-Site Visit' if you would like a Del-One FCU representative to visit you to discuss your partnership.
Steps To A Beneficial Partnership
- A Letter of Intent and a Company Information Form must be submitted to Del-One Federal Credit Union.
- The Board of Directors must approve the company's request at the month end Board Meeting.
- An application is submitted to the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) for approval.
- Once Del-One FCU is notified of the approval, a letter will be sent to the requesting company.
Letter of Intent (All Required)
Please submit your request (Please include your official job title) on company letterhead with the following items included:
- The statement that you currently do/do not have the services of a credit union and would like service from the Del-One Federal Credit Union. If you already offer the services of a credit union please state why you want to join Del-One FCU and the name(s) and address(s) of the credit union(s) you currently offer.
- The statement of proximity of your company to the nearest Del-One FCU office (approximate miles for all of the company branches), please state which one of our branches would be the Main branch for your employees.
- The company is willing to provide payroll deduction to its employees.
- The number of employees (if more than 2000 employees, please state why it is not feasible to establish your own credit union).
Please send the letter and form to:
Del-One Federal Credit Union
Attn: Business Development Representative
270 Beiser Blvd
Dover, DE 19904
Or fax to: Fax: 302-739-1790