Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
In today’s age of technology, there’s no reason you should have to run out to a branch just to do something simple, like depositing a check. Handle all of your banking activities right from your mobile device! You can review account history, transfer funds, receive alerts, and more.
- Fast and secure service for members enrolled in online banking*
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Mobile Wallet available for supported Apple, Samsung and Android devices
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- First-Time Users
Get mobile money! Our mobile banking features include our Mobile Money website, smartphone apps, iPad apps, and text alerts. Click here for step by step instructions to enroll in Mobile Banking.
Check out the Del-One FCU app in the iPhone App Store and Google Play Store! You must have an online banking account set up through our virtual branch and registered for Mobile Money before use. If your account number is less than six (6) digits, remember to precede with zeroes (0) when logging in for the first time.
- Mobile Deposit
Snap a picture of your check and have it deposited right into your account — it’s really that simple!
- Available on smartphones and iPads*
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere
- Available to members with a Del-One FCU checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks
Steps to Use Mobile Deposit
1. Log in to the Del-One app, click on “Deposits”, then “New Deposit”
2. Verify deposit details, and then you will be prompted to take a picture of the front and back of the check (make sure you have signed it and place the check on a flat surface)
3. After each image is taken, select “USE” to send the image (or “RETAKE” to take a new picture).
4. The images are then uploaded to the server. Once you send the image, you will be prompted to confirm the deposit amount. Select “YES” to confirm the amount deposited and submit the deposit.
For maximum security, the images are then enhanced and converted to a Check 21 compliant image for image exchange. The images are also validated to ensure image quality and the back of the check has been endorsed.
*Maximum dollar amount per mobile deposit or per day is $5000. Savings bonds and foreign items are not eligible for mobile deposit. Funds are normally received within two business days. A business day is every day except Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays. Additional review may be required based on dollar amount. Please keep the paper check until the funds are posted to the account.