Del-One Federal Credit Union Is Your First Line of Defense Against Identity Theft
Think it is someone else’s problem? Think again.
Identity theft affects millions of Americans every year and is consistently the number one complaint to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). The ever-increasing desire for mobile technology puts personally identifiable information (PII) at risk every day. And with more than 30 different types of identity fraud reported to the FTC every year, being prepared is becoming a necessity. What would your next step be if any of the following happened to you?
- A skimmer at a gas station steals your credit card information and duplicates are sent all over the state.
- A thief impersonates you to apply for a new loan or credit card.
- Someone commits a crime and uses your name and information when apprehended.
To learn more about the growing problem of identity fraud and to learn how to protect yourself and your family against its devastating effects, visit https://del-one.merchantsinfo.com.
How is Del-One Federal Credit Union helping with this growing problem?
There are a lot of options for identity fraud protection and we know it can be confusing. Del-One Federal Credit Union has researched extensively on your behalf and found the highest quality services in the industry. Fraud-Defender services are available for direct purchase via a link from our website. Three packages are available offering a variety of benefits so you can find the best fit for you and your family!
The various package options include:
- Fully Managed Recovery by a professional, licensed Recovery Advocate – for any type of identity fraud you may experience, or even suspect
- Credit Monitoring – your credit report(s) will be monitored continuously. Any change in the report(s) will generate an alert
- Credit Report and Score – available to you annually
- Credential Vault – a highly secure online portal in which you can enter credentials such as credit and debit card numbers, serial numbers, bank account numbers, etc.
- Internet Black Marketing Monitoring – credentials of your choosing are monitored within black market sites on the internet where identity data is traded
- Expense Reimbursement Insurance – a $1,000,000 policy to reimburse you for expenses incurred in fighting identity fraud
- Public Records Monitoring – your personally identifying information (PII) is monitored within public records databases to detect misuse of your data
How do Fully Managed Identity Fraud Research, Remediation and Recovery Services help me?
If you suspect identity fraud, or if your personal information becomes compromised as a result of a lost purse or wallet, a break-in, lost laptop, data breach, or other event, your personal Recovery Advocate will do the work on your behalf to restore your good name, no matter how long it takes!
Depending on your identity fraud incident, the Recovery Advocate will, as appropriate:
- Work with you to identify fraudulent activity, including credit report review (if appropriate) and conduct additional research to determine the extent of the fraud.
- Assist you in placing fraud alerts with the three major credit bureaus.
- Assist you in completing an Identity Theft Affidavit and Declaration of Fraud to establish your rights as a victim.
- Activate complimentary credit monitoring, if appropriate, during your recovery to help detect the possibility of fraud.
- Contact the Social Security Administration, U.S. Postal Service, Department of Motor Vehicles, and more, as applicable, to address any misuse of official documentation of your identity.
- Research and document all fraudulent transactions and false accounts or contracts signed with creditors, banks, utility companies, leasing agents, medical facilities, etc.
- Follow up to make sure wrongful information is expunged from your records.
- Work with local and federal law enforcement to try to stop the criminal or criminals who are using your identity.
- Enlist other members of the recovery team to assist when necessary.
- Provide 12 months of personal follow-up and complimentary credit monitoring, if applicable, after your recovery is complete — to be sure you stay recovered!
Are you already working with a Fraud Specialist?
Visit https://del-one.merchantsinfo.com to log into your personal Identity Care Account and view details and status of your recovery. Don’t forget that your personal Recovery Advocate is available to answer any questions or concerns you might have during your Recovery.
Stolen Wallet? Lost Purse? Misplaced Birth Certificate?
Don’t worry! Lost Document Replacement services are included in your identity fraud protection services. Should you lose, misplace or have stolen an important document or credential, a Recovery Advocate will help you replace them. This service covers credit cards, licenses, and other government issued documents, just to name a few. Remember: a lost or stolen document is a compromised credential which could lead to your identity being stolen. Call Del-One Federal Credit Union at 302-739-4496 or visit https://del-one.merchantsinfo.com to learn more.
Visit https://del-one.merchantsinfo.com for more information and to purchase one of the available packages today! Both Individual and Family options are available.