GIVE YOUR BUSINESS A BOOST
WITH THE TOOLS YOU NEED
- Up to two checking accounts per business
- Avoid the $10 monthly service fee by maintaining a $1,000 minimum balance (checking for non-profit business is free)
- Dividends calculated on average daily balance and paid monthly on $1,000 or more
- Online banking & bill pay, eStatements, and phone banking
- Business debit card
- $5 minimum deposit to open
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield
Del-One FCU can provide the credit union benefits to your employees absolutely free with our Select Employer Group (SEG) partnership. Del-One Federal Credit Union offers this service at no cost. It is a win-win situation, don’t miss out!
Del-One FCU provides you with:
- Regular on-site membership benefit visits
- Representation at your events
- New member packets for your employees
- Paycheck inserts promoting membership, events, products, or offers
- Free advertising opportunities with Del-One FCU
- Flyers and brochures to display in your office(s)
BUSINESS DEBIT CARD
Design your debit card to reflect your business’s mission and values! For only $10, you can have a custom picture printed on your card.
We also offer pre-customized options such as limited-time awareness-branded cards for various causes, including Breast Cancer and Autism Awareness.
Click here for more information.
VISIT A DEL-ONE BRANCH AND DISCOVER MORE PRODUCTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS:
Build your wealth with no minimum balance and no monthly maintenance fees. $5 minimum deposit required to establish credit union membership in a primary savings.
Watch your savings grow in a Certificate. Businesses can take advantage of the same great certificate rates as any other member of the credit union. $500 minimum to get started.
Want to earn more on your savings while still keeping the funds accessible? Our money market accounts offer higher rates than a regular savings or business checking, but still allows access to use the funds when you need them. Keep at least $5,000 in this account to avoid a low balance fee.
Boost your business with a Business VISA® Credit Card.
Having a Business Credit Card can help you to establish/build credit in your business’ name, increase flexibility in your budget, and smooth operations by creating authorized signers for the credit limit.