Make loan payments by transferring funds for free from your savings or checking account from Del-One or any other financial institution. You can also set up automatic monthly payments (ACH) with ease so you won’t have to keep track of due dates and your payments will always arrive on time.
- Make a loan payment easily online with a debit card or checking account from another financial institution at NO CHARGE!
- Accepts VISA®, Mastercard®, and Discover® debit cards
- If paying in branch or by phone, a $10 fee will be applied.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for payment to process
Mail or drop off a payment to:
Del-One Federal Credit Union
270 Beiser Blvd.
Dover, DE 19904
To make automatic deposits to your Del-One account or payments from your Del-One account, use our routing number (231176554) and your account number (checking – 10 digit draft ID on bottom of check).
If you don’t have checks, call the Contact Center at 302-739-4496 with your member number to obtain the draft ID of your checking account.
Transactions with incorrect information may be returned unpaid.
To request Del-One pull funds from your account with another financial institution to make automated payments to your Del-One loan, you will need to:
- Complete the required ACH Agreement form, and
- Provide a voided check or bank statement from your other financial institution, and
- Provide a copy of a current, valid photo ID
A convenient option for members, automatic payroll deduction makes saving easy, keeps loans current, and helps to keep credit ratings in good standing! Deductions can be made to loans and share accounts, and funds received are posted the same day they are received by the companies.