Your Member Benefits
ENJOY ALL THE PERKS THAT COME WITH BEING A DEL-ONE FCU MEMBER
TruStage® Insurance: Simple, Straightforward, Budget-Friendly.
IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION
- Fully Managed Recovery by a professional, licensed Recovery Advocate
- Credit Monitoring – your credit report(s) will be monitored continuously. Any change in the report(s) will generate an alert
- Credit Report and Score – available to you annually
- Credential Vault – a highly secure online portal in which you can enter credentials such as credit and debit card numbers, serial numbers, bank account numbers, etc.
- Internet Black Marketing Monitoring – credentials of your choosing are monitored within black market sites on the internet where identity data is traded
- Expense Reimbursement Insurance – a $1,000,000 policy to reimburse you for expenses incurred in fighting identity fraud
- Public Records Monitoring – your personally identifying information (PII) is monitored within public records databases to detect misuse of your data
Visit https://del-one.merchantsinfo.com for more information and to purchase one of the available packages today! Both Individual and Family options are available.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Safe deposit boxes are individually secured containers held within a secure vault at a Del-One branch. By securing your important documents and items in a safe deposit box, you can ensure they are kept safe and secure. A private room is available for use when viewing the contents of your Del-One safe deposit box.
Members may wish to rent a safe deposit box to store items such as:
- Family Documents (birth certificates, marriage licenses, passports, etc)
- Property Deeds and Titles
- Mortgage Documents
- Insurance Policies and an Inventory of Personal Possessions
- Personal and Business Contracts
- Financial Documents (stocks, bonds, certificates of deposit)
- Miscellaneous Valuables (jewelry, antiques, collectibles, family heirlooms, etc)
Safe deposit boxes are not federally insured by NCUA.
Safe deposit boxes are available at the following branch locations:
- West Dover*
*West Dover safe deposit boxes may be accessed through self-service technology. All other boxes must be accessed with the assistance of a credit union employee.
Safe deposit boxes are rented for an annual term. Members are assessed the rental fee at the time of rental and then on their rental anniversary each year thereafter. Annual charges vary depending on the size of the safe deposit box:
|Box Size||Annual Rent||Locations|
|5×5||$45.00||Milford & Smyrna only|
|10×10||$120.00||West Dover only|
Free Coin Redemption
|Del-One FCU provides you with:||Your employees benefit from:|
|Regular on-site membership benefit visits||New member packets|
|Representation at your events||Low interest loans|
|Paycheck inserts promoting membership, events, products, or offers||No monthly service fees|
|Free advertising opportunities with Del-One FCU, including: sponsorships, social media blasts, website promotions, SEG of the Month, Small Business Saturdays||Free financial resources|
|Flyers and brochures to display in your office(s)||Payroll deduction, online banking, and mobile app with check deposit|
|10 branches and extended drive-up hours|
Representatives from Del-One FCU will visit your location to answer questions, take applications, and provide literature and giveaways to employees. An open enrollment session can take place in a break area or conference room where employees can visit as they have time. We will cater the visit to serve your needs.