Your Member Benefits
ENJOY ALL THE PERKS THAT COME WITH BEING A DEL-ONE FCU MEMBER
Aside from the innovative products and time-saving services that come with being a member, you’ll also enjoy a bunch of great discounts!
Save money on your auto insurance with Insley Insurance, a local nationwide agent.
Discounted services for Del-One FCU members only include wills, durable power of attorneys, and advance health care directives.
See and compare dealer-guaranteed prices and find out what others paid for the car you are considering so you don’t overpay.
Get coverage in minutes and access great deals such as Guaranteed Acceptance Whole Life Insurance and No-Cost AD&D Insurance
We partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to provide you with access to free, one-on-one financial counseling, debt management services and financial education tools
Your brighter financial future is just a seminar away! Del-One Federal Credit Union offers Financial Seminars throughout the year to educate guests on budgeting and managing your account to achieve the best financial life possible.
Our participation in the CO-OP Shared Branch network means convenience when, where and how you want it. As our member, you can visit any of the more than 5,000 locations where you see the CO-OP Shared Branch logo, and conduct transactions just like you were at your home branch.
- Get person-to-person assistance with your accounts, even when you’re far from home
Make deposits, transfers, account inquiries and much more
- Take advantage of over 5,000 convenient locations and more than 2,000 self-service locations covering all 50 states
- Simply have your credit union name, account number, and a government ID and you’ll have access to your accounts
As a member of Del-One FCU, you’ve got lifetime membership! Plus, all of your immediate family members are eligible for membership too. And once you’re a member, you’re always a member—even if you move away or change employers.
IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION
Identity theft affects millions of Americans every year and is consistently the number one complaint to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). And with more than 30 different types of identity fraud reported every year, being prepared has become a necessity.
Fraud-Defender services are available for direct purchase via a link from our website. Three packages are available offering a variety of benefits, including:
- Fully Managed Recovery by a professional, licensed Recovery Advocate
- Credit Monitoring – your credit report(s) will be monitored continuously. Any change in the report(s) will generate an alert
- Credit Report and Score – available to you annually
- Credential Vault – a highly secure online portal in which you can enter credentials such as credit and debit card numbers, serial numbers, bank account numbers, etc.
- Internet Black Marketing Monitoring – credentials of your choosing are monitored within black market sites on the internet where identity data is traded
- Expense Reimbursement Insurance – a $1,000,000 policy to reimburse you for expenses incurred in fighting identity fraud
- Public Records Monitoring – your personally identifying information (PII) is monitored within public records databases to detect misuse of your data
Visit https://del-one.merchantsinfo.com for more information and to purchase one of the available packages today! Both Individual and Family options are available.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Safe deposit boxes are individually secured containers held within a secure vault at a Del-One branch. By securing your important documents and items in a safe deposit box, you can ensure they are kept safe and secure. A private room is available for use when viewing the contents of your Del-One safe deposit box.
Members may wish to rent a safe deposit box to store items such as:
- Family Documents (birth certificates, marriage licenses, passports, etc)
- Property Deeds and Titles
- Mortgage Documents
- Insurance Policies and an Inventory of Personal Possessions
- Personal and Business Contracts
- Financial Documents (stocks, bonds, certificates of deposit)
- Miscellaneous Valuables (jewelry, antiques, collectibles, family heirlooms, etc)
Safe deposit boxes are not federally insured by NCUA.
Safe deposit boxes are available at the following branch locations:
- West Dover*
*West Dover safe deposit boxes may be accessed through self-service technology. All other boxes must be accessed with the assistance of a credit union employee.
Safe deposit boxes are rented for an annual term. Members are assessed the rental fee at the time of rental and then on their rental anniversary each year thereafter. Annual charges vary depending on the size of the safe deposit box:
|Box Size||Annual Rent||Locations|
|5×5||$45.00||Milford & Smyrna only|
|10×10||$120.00||West Dover only|
Free Coin Redemption
This free service is available to members in all branches. There’s no need to roll your coins anymore!
Whether your business is just getting started or already off the ground, we’ve got the tools it needs to succeed. Because when you bank with Del-One, you’re getting a business partner you can trust. Choose Business Checking to enjoy competitive dividends that let you start and stay ahead—plus time-saving services to streamline your workday.
|Del-One FCU provides you with:||Your employees benefit from:
|Regular on-site membership benefit visits||New member packets|
|Representation at your events||Low interest loans|
|Paycheck inserts promoting membership, events, products, or offers||No monthly service fees|
|Free advertising opportunities with Del-One FCU, including: sponsorships, social media blasts, website promotions, SEG of the Month, Small Business Saturdays||Free financial resources|
|Flyers and brochures to display in your office(s)||Payroll deduction, online banking, and mobile app with check deposit|
|10 branches and extended drive-up hours|
Representatives from Del-One FCU will visit your location to answer questions, take applications, and provide literature and giveaways to employees. An open enrollment session can take place in a break area or conference room where employees can visit as they have time. We will cater the visit to serve your needs.