We’re proud to help our neighbors through our
The Del-One Foundation is a nonprofit corporation that was formed to raise funds for charitable purposes, specifically the purpose of benefiting the residents of Delaware. The foundation will fund and sponsor various charities throughout the year. Your donations help us to support these charities. For more information, please e-mail us at [email protected] or see our foundation’s by-laws.
This Year’s Events and Initiatives
The Mission of Kay’s Kamp is to provide children ages 5 to 17 who are battling cancer and those now in remission the opportunity to participate in a unique camping experience promoting fun and normalcy – Free of Charge!
The Del-One Foundation has supported Kay’s Kamp since 2013
Central Delaware Habitat for Humanity
Central Delaware Habitat for Humanity (CDHFH) is an affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International, a non-profit, ecumenical housing ministry that seeks to eliminate poverty housing from the world.
CDHFH works to transform lives and revitalize our Kent County communities by building and repairing quality homes in partnership with families in need. Since our founding in 1990, CDHFH has built and renovated more than 50 homes, housing more than 200 adults and children. Through this homeowner partnership, families are able to achieve their dreams of homeownership and break the cycle of poverty.
Autism Delaware is a nonprofit, advocacy organization devoted to serving people and families affected by autism. They serve the entire state through offices in Newark, Lewes and Dover.
1. Individual and Systems Advocacy
2. Parent Support and Mentoring
3. Information and Referral
4. Family and Teen Social Events
5. Adult Services through Productive Opportunities for Work & Recreation (POW&R)
6. Public Awareness and Media Outreach
7. Quarterly Newsletter
Delaware Breast Cancer Coalition
The Delaware Breast Cancer Coalition (DBCC) helps those who are underserved and underinsured to receive free or reduced-cost care. In addition, the DBCC helps navigate residents to screenings across the state of Delaware.
The Delaware Breast Cancer Coalition is not nationally funded. The majority of funding comes from local Delaware businesses and partners.
Driven to Support our Community
Local Delaware Causes we have Supported
- Brain Injury Association of Delaware
- Caring Hearts Helping Hands
- Channie P Bradley Senior Services
- Delaware Center for Homeless Veterans
- Doggone Happy Animal Rescue
- DOVER ART LEAGUE
- Home of the Brave – Serving Those Who Served Us
- Our Daily Bread
- People’s Place
- Redemption City
- Sunday Breakfast Mission
- Sussex County HFH | Habitat for Humanity
- Tender Hearts Inc. – Dedicated to medically fragile children and their families.
- The Village Inc.
- Tri-State Bird Rescue & Research
- WAR of Sussex County Animal Association
Our Foundation’s Board Members