We’re proud to help our neighbors through our
The Del-One Foundation is a nonprofit corporation that was formed to raise funds for charitable purposes, specifically the purpose of benefiting the residents of Delaware. The foundation will fund and sponsor various charities throughout the year. Your donations help us to support these charities. For more information, please e-mail us at [email protected] or see our foundation’s by-laws.
This Year’s Events and Initiatives
The Mission of Kay’s Kamp is to provide children ages 5 to 17 who are battling cancer and those now in remission the opportunity to participate in a unique camping experience promoting fun and normalcy – Free of Charge!
The Del-One Foundation has supported Kay’s Kamp since 2013
Autism Delaware is a nonprofit, advocacy organization devoted to serving people and families affected by autism. They serve the entire state through offices in Newark, Lewes and Dover.
1. Individual and Systems Advocacy
2. Parent Support and Mentoring
3. Information and Referral
4. Family and Teen Social Events
5. Adult Services through Productive Opportunities for Work & Recreation (POW&R)
6. Public Awareness and Media Outreach
7. Quarterly Newsletter
Delaware Breast Cancer Coalition
The Delaware Breast Cancer Coalition (DBCC) helps those who are underserved and underinsured to receive free or reduced-cost care. In addition, the DBCC helps navigate residents to screenings across the state of Delaware.
The Delaware Breast Cancer Coalition is not nationally funded. The majority of funding comes from local Delaware businesses and partners.
Driven to Support our Community
Local Delaware Causes we have Supported
- Boys & Girls Club of Delaware
- Brain Injury Association of Delaware
- Central Delaware Habitat for Humanity
- Delaware Hospice
- Delaware KIDS Fund
- Delaware Tech Education Foundation
- Doggone Happy Animal Rescue
- Down Syndrome Association of Delaware
- Eastern Shore AFRAM Festival Inc
- Easter Seals
- Encore Animal Rescue
- Kent County SPCA
- Mom’s House of Dover
Our Foundation’s Board Members