Learn Valuable Money Smarts And Win Prizes
It’s never too early to start learning financial independence
- Available from ages of 13 to 211
- Only a $5 deposit required to open
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- ATM/International fees refunded2
- Join the Del-One Youth Program
- Online and mobile banking
- Show off your School Pride with a school-branded debit card
- First customized student debit card is free
1Account will automatically convert to Rewards Checking in the month of the member’s 22nd birthday. Joint owner required if 13-17.
2Refund qualifications: Must complete at least 5 signature based debit card transactions per month, receive eStatements, and must be under 22 years of age
Student Program Benefits
It pays to learn about finances, literally.
Zogo is a gamified financial literacy app that rewards users for completing bite-sized financial literacy lessons. Level up and earn while you learn, with real-life rewards — like gift cards to your favorite stores!
How it Works:
300+ bite-sized, action-based modules tackling topics like saving for retirement, buying a car or opening a checking account.
Complete daily trivia, work through the modules and level up as you go, going from student of small change to currency conqueror!
Answering questions, completing modules and referring friends earn you points that lead to real rewards. Finally, it pays to learn about finance — literally.