An account designed to incentivize you to save
How it works
The WINcentive Savings Account automatically enters you for a chance to win cash prizes up to $1,000. The more you save, the better the chance of winning. You can deposit money through payroll deduction, direct deposit, in person, or by mail.
Each $25 month-over-month balance increase brings you one entry. The maximum number of entries per month is 4 or $100, translating to a maximum number of 48 entries per year or $1200.
The prize pool consists of 25 monthly drawings of $50, 3 quarterly drawings of $500, and 3 annual drawings of $1,000.
- Competitive dividends on account average daily balance
- Maximum of two withdrawals per 12-month period (fees apply)*
- One penalty-free withdrawal at the 12-month anniversary of account opening*
- Online banking available
- Mobile banking available
- eStatements available
- $5 minimum deposit to open
- First withdrawal = $10
- Second withdrawal = $25
- Third withdrawal = account closure is required (no penalty); all entries forfeited
- Fees can reduce earnings
A third withdrawal per 12-month period requires account closure, without penalty. An account can be closed at any time. If an account is closed, the member is ineligible to open another WINcentive Savings Account (WSA) for a period of 90 days and all entries earned to that point are also forfeited upon closure.
After a member has reached their 12-month anniversary date from account opening, the member is permitted to make one penalty-free withdrawal from the account during the anniversary month. For example, if someone opens a WINcentive Savings Account (WSA) on October 24, 2019, they have all of October 2020 to exercise their one-time penalty-free withdrawal.
After 12 consecutive months of saving, the account will automatically roll-over to a new savings period. As a reward for saving, the balance will also reset to zero at the beginning of the new program savings period. The member will earn entries in the new month based on the current new balance. For example, if someone has a $100 balance in their WSA at the end of their 12 month anniversary and they choose to continue to save funds in their WSA, they will have already earned their 4 qualifying entries for the upcoming month’s drawing.
- Credit Union member in good standing
- Limited to 1 member account per person (or joint membership account, with primary account holder receiving entry)
- Can only be a resident of Delaware, Virginia, New Jersey or Maryland
- Del-One Board members are eligible to participate
- Del-One Employees/family/spouses may participate
- Business and trust accounts, or other non-member accounts, are not eligible
- Account must be open and active to win during drawing period
- An account holder is only eligible to win once per drawing pool; for example, an account holder, regardless of the number of entries, may only win 1 monthly state-wide drawing per month, and 1 quarterly state-wide drawing per quarter.
|Debra B.||Amy D.||Jeffrey O.||Karen G.||Latoya B.|
|Christopher W.||Brianna B.||Shaylyn C.||Gunnar F.||Ann S.|
|Ivan W.||Suzanne M.||Ricardo N.||Chase W.||Diana K.|
|Michelle W.||Riley O.||Zoey L.||Bryce C.||Kendall P.|
|Rhonda H.||Jacob D.||Colleen M.||Tamika H.||Maxwell H.|
|Diane W.||Jordan M.||Michelle W.|