Finance Any Need
and leave your savings untouched.
- Competitive rates for a wide variety of personal needs
- Repayment terms customized to fit your unique needs
- Secured and unsecured loans available
- Local decision-making and processing in Delaware
- Attentive, friendly service from knowledgeable staff—from start to finish
Note: Loan products are not federally insured by NCUA
Plan For The Unexpected
Does your family have a safety net if the unexpected hits? Click here to learn more about our optional debt protection, to protect your new/existing loan(s), or to file a claim.
Seeking a Higher Loan Limit?
A secured loan, backed by your shares (or shares certificate), may be the answer.
✔ Deposit money in a shares or shares certificate account and borrow the full amount of the loan at a special low, fixed rate. Secured shares (money in your account) are released as the principal payments are made. Your shares continue to earn dividends while you pay low monthly payments on your loan.
✔ Because they are backed by collateral, secured loans offer higher credit limits than unsecured ones. That is why typically unsecured loans are only taken out for paying off taxes, auto repairs, home improvements, and debt consolidation.