Online Banking & Bill Pay
Maintain access to your money wherever you are. Online banking and Bill Pay lets you view balances, transfer funds, set up recurring payments, and more — in just a few clicks. And there are no set hours to limit when you can bank. Simply log in whenever and wherever you are!
ONLINE BANKING & ADDITIONAL ONLINE SERVICES
- Secure and easy-to-use service for Del-One FCU members
- Print or download to popular financial management software
Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Easily apply for loans or open new accounts
- Access and receive Mobile eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between Del-One accounts
- Link accounts from other financial institutions
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- Take advantage of advanced BillPay features & scheduling
- Explore new Alerts & Notification options such as “Budget Exceeded”, “Mobile Deposit Completed” or “Direct Deposit” (just to name a few!)
- Dispute transactions within your digital banking solution
- Shared Access – allows you to grant other users access to your accounts based on permissions given.
- Electronically “send cash” from your account to anyone’s account at another financial institution simply, securely, and in Real Time!
- Live Chat with a Del-One Representative. We can not only tell you but SHOW you how to use the system or answer any questions.
- Savings goals – set and track savings goals
- Credit Score Monitoring with comprehensive score analysis, full credit report, and personalized offers
- Personal financial management and budgeting tools
- Monitor outside accounts with Account Aggregation – link your accounts from other financial institutions including Venmo, Robin Hood, etc.
- Transaction Data Enrichment – view simple transaction descriptions with categories that make using our budget tools easy and allows for more personal insights.
- Comprehensive Spending View with planned upcoming expenses
Rather than having your periodic statements sent through the mail, enroll in eStatements and:
- Save paper
- Receive email notifications when your eStatements are ready
- Reduce the chances of fraud and identity theft
- With a Rewards Checking or a Student Checking, enrolling in eStatements helps you to qualify for perks like ATM fee refunds!
To sign up for eStatements, login to your online banking account and click on Accounts > eDocs to subscribe.
Save postage and time by paying one-time or recurring bills with ease through online Bill Pay:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
From your online banking, you have access to our Personal Finance Manager. Benefits include:
- Convenient access to a view of all financial accounts
- The ability to track savings goals, budgets and spending
- Information and resources to make well-informed financial decisions
Access your account anywhere and at any time through:
Need help getting started? Visit any of our branches or call us at (302)739-4496.
MOBILE BANKING & ADDITIONAL MOBILE SERVICES
Mobile Deposit - Deposit checks from home!
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Available to members with a Del-One FCU checking account
*Maximum dollar amount per mobile deposit or per day is $5000. Savings bonds and foreign items are not eligible for mobile deposit. Funds are normally received within two business days. A business day is every day except Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays. Additional review may be required based on dollar amount. Please keep the paper check until the funds are posted to the account.
Mobile Wallet - Use your phone to pay!!
Whether you are paying in a store or within apps, you can use Apple, Android, or Samsung Pay with your supported mobile device.
Contactless payment methods using your mobile wallet are secure: for every individual card transaction, there is a one-time, unique number that is communicated between the card and the terminal.
- Open your mobile wallet app and add your Del-One FCU card(s).
- While checking out in-store, look for the logos above to see if mobile wallet payments are accepted.
- Open your mobile wallet app and hold or wave your phone over the reader until the payment goes through.
P2P transfers - Easy person-to-person transfers
- Money moves directly from bank account to bank account
- All you need is an email address or mobile number to send/receive funds
Card Command - Your cards, on Your terms
- Receive alerts whenever your payment cards are used.
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories, transaction types and geographic locations.
- Safeguard your cards: Turn them “off” if they’re misplaced or stolen and back “on” when you’re ready to use them.
ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING FAQs
HELPING MEMBERS REACH THEIR GOALS SINCE 1960
Del-One Federal Credit Union
Helping Members Reach Their Goals
Del-One Federal Credit Union