Del-One Branch Information
Updates as of Tuesday, January 11, 2022
- Mask Guidelines: Per Governor Carney’s order: Effective January 11, 2022, all persons entering Del-One MUST wear a face covering, regardless of vaccination status.
- Georgetown branch: Temporarily closed
- Downtown Dover branch lobby: Temporarily closed. Drive thru available for teller transactions
- Newark branch: Permanently closed. New branch at Fox Run shopping center in Bear opening soon!
- All other branches: Effective Jan 3, 2022 will operate by appointment only for member service transactions. Teller transactions must be completed at the live teller machine or by utilizing online banking or the mobile app. Use the live chat feature on the website or call 302-739-4496 for additional assistance.
- Check back for updates and changes
Schedule an appointment during normal branch hours for your essential banking needs: Make an appointment today! All Member Service visits will be BY APPOINTMENT ONLY for ESSENTIAL transactions effective Jan. 3, 2022. Please utilize our live tellers in our drive thru to handle most of your transaction needs. You can also schedule an appointment by phone by calling (302) 739-4496.