Del-One was recently notified by a small number of members that received calls from persons claiming to be
Del-One representatives, when in fact they are fraudsters.
Del-One representatives would never ask you for personal or account information such as PIN numbers.
Please do not give your personal or account information!
We need your help to make certain your personal information and account information is always protected. Therefore, it is important to note the following:
- Del-One will never call you to request information you received via text (SMS)
- Don’t provide your account number or personal information by email or text
- Don’t provide your user name to anyone
- Don’t trust caller ID. Caller ID may be spoofed to show it is from Del-One, when it is not
- Don’t provide answers to security questions you have set on your account
- Don’t feel pressured to provide information immediately in response to requests via text, email or phone. Call Del-One at (302) 739-4496 to confirm the request is legitimate
- Don’t give information over the phone if you receive a call stating that a transaction is canceled, even if the caller claims to be from Del-One. Once again, contact Del-One to inquire about the transaction
- Don’t click on links in unsolicited emails or texts
- Don’t give an unsolicited caller remote access to your computer
Del-One takes our responsibility to protect your personal information very seriously. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any concerns. (302) 739-4496
As always, we appreciate your business and thank you for being a member.