Thank Goodness it's Funded!
TGIF Classroom Sponsorship
Del-One FCU was founded by state employees and continues to be the credit union of choice for many of Delaware’s educators.
We understand keeping your classroom supply cabinet fully-stocked can be costly, and sometimes the materials you need go beyond what the school’s budget may provide. That’s why Del-One designed this sponsorship with teachers in mind.
We want to help educators say “Thank Goodness It’s Funded!”
What can $500 do for your classroom?
Del-One will be offering SIX $500 T.G.I.F. Sponsorships for
the 2019 – 2020 academic year.
– Two classrooms from New Castle County
– Two classrooms from Kent County
– Two classrooms from Sussex County.
Any T.G.I.F. Sponsorship funds received must be used for the purpose stated on the application and within the same academic year.
T.G.I.F. Classroom Sponsorship funds may be used for any direct classroom expense, including, but not limited to supplies or supplemental items needed to implement a project or experience to enhance classroom learning.
- Applicant must not have caused Del-One a financial loss.
- Applicant must be actively employed as an educational professional within the state of Delaware who provides direct instruction or support to students, K through 12, in a classroom setting, such as a reading specialist, speech therapist, learning support teacher, librarian, etc.
- Relatives of Del-One FCU officers (anyone holding the position of Assistant Director, Director, or Chief Officer), board of directors, and supervisory committee members are not eligible to apply for the TGIF Classroom Sponsorship.
- Applicant must submit a completed TGIF Classroom Sponsorship Consent Form which includes the signature of their school’s principal.
Application Deadline Countdown:
- 12:00 AM EST on Saturday, September 14, 2019
Winners will be contacted by no later than:
- Friday, September 27, 2019
Winners will be publicly announced on:
- Friday, October 4, 2019
A committee from Del-One FCU will judge the applications and select six educators to receive classroom sponsorship funds. Those not meeting the applicant guidelines will be immediately disqualified. If multiple requests are submitted by a single teacher/educator, only the most recent request will be considered.